Thunderdome 10-the Megamix.rmx Thunderdome 10-the Megamix.rmx

The memories it brings back

I was at Thunderdome 97, 16 years old and kickin'. I remember 3 steps ahead's set, epic mindf*ck. may he R.I.P. Anyway, good stuff!

haxory responds:

thanks :)
3SA is indeed one of the most talented hardcore DJ's ever. RIP 3SA.

90's are the best, todays hardcore is just boom boom bawww. back then they put their soul in it.

Energy 2010 Energy 2010

Energetic

I like the eq-ing here. Some people say Nexus is overused and sounds too familiar, not the case here. I like what you have done. Definitely a lot of energy coming from this one. Keep getting bored ;-)

AD - Cherry Pie (Loop) AD - Cherry Pie (Loop)

Fantastic!

This is a great loop, where are those vocals from? Great beat, very trippy (in a good way!)

AeraDynamic responds:

The vocals come from the anime lucky star :D Perfectly executed mindless entertainment for everyone!

[Remember] [Remember]

Good but

Too much of a trance/dance feel with the typical kick and crash. I would suggest to use some nice Timpani beats instead. Other than that, nice job.

Foraum

Mockingbird Mockingbird

Good

Nice! Epic build up at the start. Did you use a limiter/compressor? It sounds a bit overly compressed, could use a bit more eq-ing here and there. Other than that, definitely a style you should pursue! Keep up the good work.

Foraum

DjCryogenetic responds:

Hey thanks. And yes, i used a compressor. I was a tad concerned it might be a little too compressed, but it works out doesnt it? :P

::W!peout:: G-man's story ::W!peout:: G-man's story

Rise and shine!

Nice man! I did something like this a while back, his voice can be very creepy, especially when you layer it like you did at the end.

DJ-Martcore responds:

Yeah very creepy O.o
anyway thanks for your review =D

::W!peout::

Ambient Amaze Me! Ambient Amaze Me!

Nice

Interesting instrument choices there mate. Did you use a vst? Nice and trippy!

DJ Opaix - Hella Good (Remix) DJ Opaix - Hella Good (Remix)

Impressive

I like the punchy drums, kudos. The bassline is good, but could use a bit more variation at times, not in chord variation per se, but maybe some eq automation fx once in a while, panning etc. It stands out now and I like it, but could get repetitive in a full song as it is very dominant. A tip on the vocals, they could use a bit more. Say layering, reverb effects here and there, but not to much. Also they feel a bit overpowered by the bass, some eq-ing should do the trick. I'm sorry if I seem a bit nitpicky. Let me tell you why, I like what you have done so far and would like to hear the full song reach it's full potential. In short, it's awesome, but with a little more polish, even more awesome.

P.S. the way it loops now, is awesome, include this in your full song!

5/5 deserves it
8/10 left some room for the full version ;)

ElectroLord99 responds:

lol :P yeah i will take this into concideration for the full song :) because i did this in one night, all in my headphones, so i didnt get to hear it yet on speakers lol because i didnt wanna wake up the family haha. but i will fix it up during this week and upload the full version ^^

Children 2000 [Spiteful Remix] Children 2000 [Spiteful Remix]

Calm suspense

I like what you have done here. Though it feels more like a suspense moment in a movie than the dance/house feel you mentioned. Don't get me wrong I like it the way it is now, the dark/spooky pad, the classic piano and nice drums all flow together quite nicely. The original is one of my favourites too and I'm glad you decided not to take the generic dance-remix road most remixes take. A job well done!

malakai043 responds:

Hey thanks for your review Foraum,
I'm glad you like it. It was intended not too stray too far from the original with a kind of dark trance/house feel to it. I love the original, and in remixing it has been something on my "To do" list for awhile.

Thanks again for the review,
TheKAJG
Malakai043

Chemical Plant Remix Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Remix Sonic 2

Very well done

Nice variations on very recognizable sounds. Got to say you made good instrument choices here. The remix is never dull and very powerful. Good job!

Mikeaudio responds: